Thursday, August 23, 2007

Numero uno

Today, I got a blogspot...
Conveniently, I had a block of my day that opened, due to my super speedy cleaning skills at my job; in my newly liberated time, I looked over my favorites online. One of those being KCDiaries and another Tracy's, both of which prompted my desire to comment. However, that was impossible granted I was not a member, thus I changed that! Now I am, now I can, and now I will.

Besides that rambling, I'm not sure I have much else to say... The start of school has been great? I'm really going to have to work this semester, but it shall be delightful all the same.

And a random anecdote-- yesterday, OU hosted the first Homeland Security Drill in our stadium. They staged a "gas line explosion" to test the police, fire, and EMT officials' abilities to deal with the situation. I was one of the 30 "actors" who need triage support, and I was the victim who had "glass in eyes and many abrasions". More later- gotta go to Math Systems... But pictures to follow eventually! Promise!

1 comment:

grk said...

welcome to the blog world! so good to have seen you recently. Much love to you cousin.