Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to the Daily Grind

Last week was absolutely majestic! I attended classes on Monday, because attendance is taken in Music and Mycology. However, it was not advantageous to attend classes on Tuesday, so I rode back to Plano with my big. I hung out with my parents for a while, and then joined the boy and his family for dinner! It was delightful- the prayer was adapted for the first time in the last year and a half (almost) to include me as family! :0)

Wednesday, I brunched with my Leigh Anne Z at IHOP. It was great fun! Afterwards, I spent my afternoon with my favorite 58-year-old, Suellen! After that, I went home for dinner with Grady and my family while we awaited the arrival of my bro and his girl. It was great to see him! And Jenni is a delight! She came in with hugs and smiles, laughing, making conversation! She'll fit right in.

Thursday was perfect as well- parade, first dinner at our house, and then second dinner with the Prices and a bunch of their friends. It was really quite wonderful! I thoroughly enjoyed the evening- no joke! Something is changing, and I'm liking it!

Then the weekend was good- Grady came back to Norman with me, and we went to the game on Saturday! We won! So now we're going to the Big XII Champs!

Well, now I look forward to another 16 days until the end of the semester! Geez- that just hit me! Two weeks and two days... Holy crap.

1 comment:

grk said...

hey cuz, what's mycology? enlighten me por favor...