Friday, March 26, 2010

Your Newest AID Graduate!

Hello! It's nice to meet you. I AM the newest Art Institute of Dallas graduate, Patricia E. Hagenbuck.

Today, I got to stick my head into an oven, scrub quarter inch thick grease off of racks and pots, and deck scrub the floors for one last time before getting all dolled up and heading over to Go Fish to enjoy the company of my classmates that I will likely never see ever again. Okay, Kathryn and Ashley are the exception, but I will gladly do without the rest. :P

Now I can move on to wedding planning! I'm so much more than happy!

Stay tuned for potential photos of my ceremonial trashing of all things AID related scheduled to occur tomorrow promptly after waking!

1 comment:

Ally! said...

Trisha, I am the proudest little girl you know :) Please come see me so we can celebrate! I luv u forever!
<3 Ally Z