Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wedding Weddingness!

It's getting down to crazy time! Yesterday, I had my final dress fitting and brought it home with me. Today, we got the invitations weighed, stamped, stuffed, and sent! We bought our wedding shoes and a guest book of sorts. I also went with Tracy to her first dress fitting today after running an assortment of wedding errands with her yesterday! Thursday we'll go to her final fitting--pray that they get EVERYTHING perfectly altered.

Friday, Tracy and I embark on Tracy's Wedding Week Travels- we'll head toward Columbia, SC so we can have a bachelorette partay for her on Saturday night with her delightfully funny and sweet college pals (Celia and Sarah, respectively, to be specific)! Sunday, at our leisure, we'll make it to Topsail Island, NC. Monday and Tuesday, Tracy will deal with military movers shenanigans while I bask in the sun on the beach across the street from their house :)
Wednesday, we pack up and head towards Fredericksburg, VA. I'm not sure how long we'll be there--passing through, I think-- and sometime shortly after that, we'll move to Vienna, VA where I'll be baking the cakes in Alex's aunt's oven. Thursday, we head back to Fredericksburg and the wedding weekend hoopla commences!

I'm extremely excited for every bit of this trip and adventure! I am more than happy for my seester to be marrying such a wonderful and kind man and I am grateful for one last unmarried road trip together. I've had a great summer with Tracy around, so I'll be sad that she'll once again be far away, but it's been a summer for the books and I'm sure this adventure will be too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun you two!!! I'm jealous!