Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Time is on my side...

... at least for today. I was early to music, allowing me to read on my way over and finish my binder before I had to turn it in. The music mid term was frickin' easy, and I was finished with the test within 15-20 minutes. I left there, headed toward fungus class, but stopped into work (since it's next door to my class) and took care of the fish- my only task for today. Fungus was good- not only did my friend Laura bring me coffee, but we finished 5-10 minutes early. Then I headed over to the union, met with my fellow Redliners, and we sang from 12-1 for "Mid-day Music." After finishing our set, I ate lunch, hung out with my big, and then came home! And now, since I have no homework, I'm going to spend my afternoon reading! Or perhaps sewing... I can't quite decide... Either way, I'll be chillin' with Ingrid.

No comments: