Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Official Update

Tracy brought it to my attention that "The Norman Life" is no longer appropriate for my life, but "The Plano Life" just sounds lame...

So starting in October, I look forward to searching for a parking spot at the Parker Station for the DART rail system super early, reading all the way into Dallas.  And after a couple of weeks, my kitchen skills will be boss and after a couple months my meals will be delish!  I won't just be knocking around the kitchen like I do now.

Now, it's just a search for a job...  I'd like to be at a bakery, but I'll probably have to branch out more than that.  I just don't want to be waiting tables at Chili's or flipping burgers at McDonalds.

In other news, I love Olympic rhythmic gymnastics!

2 comments:

The Cain family said...

um, you need to call me. I haven't heard from you once during this entire ordeal :) Miss you and love you!

Tracy Jabbal said...

thanks for the update & name adjustment. i approve.