Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What a Week!

And it's only Wednesday...

School= wonderful
Work= Not so much any more...

My classes have been all very interesting and fun. Great teachers, new friends, and index cards. Lots and lots of index cards. I'm still super super excited about getting into the kitchen, even if it is at 6:30 am (or before since I'm ocd)!

Tart Bakery in Plano has not been as much of a money maker as the owners had hoped and so they're trying to cut back on somethings, reorganize their staff and such... Which means that I'm currently out of a job... So it's back to the drawing board. I think I'll get on board with a catering company or something... Lots of opportunity from my school, so I'm not too concerned. Just a little bummed. I really liked it at Tart...

At least I can look forward to getting my Megan in town sometime Thursday/Friday AND my Grady on Friday! Plus many many more of my OU friends will be in town for the big Oklahoma vs. saxet game and I can't wait to see them!

And now for a nap. It's my only hope of waking up at 5 tomorrow morning.

No comments: