Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday, Glorious Friday!

So last night went exceptionally well for having been a test... my guessing skills are pretty boss I'd say...

I realized after posting yesterday that I still had Redliners rehearsal following my test at 10... But between finishing the test and the start of rehearsal, I snuck into the back of the OU choral concert to see my friend and fellow tenor (sometimes), Emory. It was gorgeous- one song was about mothers with readings of anonymous messages written to/about mothers. Sounds cheesy, I know, but some of them actually made me cry...

Annnnd I got out of Redliners at 10:30 because as much of a tenor I may be, I'm still not a man. Thus, I am not included in the men's song- makes sense to me!

Annnnnnnd when I got home, I had an email from my precal teacher saying, "No class tomorrow!" So that means I'm leaving TWO hours before I had expected to! Hooray! I'll be home by 2pm now! I just have to stay awake the whole ride home... :)

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

PS can you make me a pretty layout like yours??