Sunday, March 2, 2008

More Major Decisions...

This past Wednesday, February 27, I was advised for this coming summer and fall. It was a good session. But with the general trend of the week, it reiterated the fact that I have not been as responsible in the past three semesters as I "should have been".
My point? Depending on the outcome of this current semester, I might have to change my major yet again. My options:
  1. If I receive an A or B in all of my classes, then science ed could perhaps still be a choice.
  2. If I receive anything less than that in chemistry, then, realistically speaking, have a slim chance of succeeding in the following seven+ science courses I have left. In which case, I could pursue a specific science major, such as microbiology or botany, and later get my certification given the GPA requirements are less than those of the eduction degree plan.
  3. If that doesn't seem plausible or satisfactory for some reason, then perhaps I could pursue language arts education, granted I've received high marks in all of my writing courses...

I've accepted all three options. Of course the first two are most ideal; however if I want to be accepted in to the education college, I might have to pursue what I'm naturally good at as opposed to what I am particularly interested in...

I'm not really going to worry about it for now; I'm just going to try my best and reevaluate come May.

Just a reminder- a weather watch means that the conditions are ideal for adverse weather. A warning declares the current presence of adverse weather.

Welcome back, tornado season...