Thursday, February 28, 2008

We Delight

My morning started 18 minutes before I had anticipated, but it gave me time to be still and be with God.

Sarah Groves cycled onto my play list as I was getting ready and it brought me peace.

Climbing was extremely fun this morning- we played "add on" and it was a sufficient challenge.

The weather was divine at 65-70 degrees (F). Everyone seems so much happier when we're not freezing our rears off or running through the rain.

We covered information in Chemistry that I can actually wrap my mind around easily.

The tall-bike jousters were on the south oval today. So were the slack liners; I still can't do it, but I'll keep on trying.

I finished a good book today, and am about to start another. If it wasn't for the escape of leisure reading, I think I'd be a loony. Or more of one than is natural.

I love the way that a disagreement can make a relationship stronger, 10 fold.

Reading comments from my family makes me forget all of my worries.