Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mega Harsh!

My posts are either boring or too infrequent! I'm sooo sorry!

Anyways, I got my butt out of bed to go climbing when the wall opened this morning at 11 with my friend from climbing class! Upon arrival, we found the wall closed- my second week in a row... However, this week we played the "we're friends with the climbing director" card and were allowed to get the gear we needed and climb without staffer supervision. Lauren and I took turns climbing and belaying for a solid hour and a half! It's so refreshing in contrast to the once or twice up the wall that is available in the one hour worth of class every Tuesday and Thursday! We climbed until we were too tired to climb any more!

And then I worked out for another half hour after that. I want to get back into shape! Not for anyone else, not to be "thin," but just to make me feel healthy again! I'm working on the eating habits too. It's hard while in school, but I'm learning how to make it work.

Yogurt is a good friend.

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

hahah! i love you and i was totally kidding! you're just too easy to harass! and obviously im obsessed with your life and knowing what you're up to! thanks for the posts. i was very excited to see 2 since i've been to ga and back. love you. tootles.