Tuesday, February 26, 2008

75.

That's how old I'll be before I get engaged. Just kidding- sorry Tracy :)

That's how many hours I have left after this summer, hopefully.
Poop.

I might be able to tackle that in four semesters + a summer. Maybe some other intersessions...
Only problem is that I have at least 8 science classes left to take. Yeah, I'll be taking physics this summer.

So seven. Over my last two years? Poop.
I'm actually going to have to double up on my sciences.
So fall 2008- Zoo and Bot? But then I still have another semester of chemistry.
AND another physics...





Just because I like it doesn't mean I'm good at it...
I did this all wrong, didn't I?

Oh well.

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

ha ha ha. very funny.

anyway- don't sweat it. i think figuring it out now is WAY better than doing it the wrong way and realizing it AFTER college. dad will be fine. :OP