Sunday, May 25, 2008

"How do you say it? Lahottie?"

The Hlavaty wedding was beautiful!  Of course both Tripp and I forgot got bring a camera, but hopefully I can jack some from Amy later on :)

Although I knew only the bride and groom, the Morrisons (who left early), the Stobaughs (who left early), and Shannon Benoy (who also left early), the reception was great fun!  Lots of dancing.  Sometimes, Tripp and I had our own dance party off to the side of the room (when we were to embarrassed to be the only ones on the dance floor) which the relatives found entertaining--Amy's aunt actually came over a took a picture of us grooving at our wall.

During the Honeymoon dance, I was the first to pay to dance with the bride as opposed to the groom as I "should have" :)  I'm all about making memories.

No comments: