Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm A Big Girl Now!

I learned how to ride a bike!

Alright, I know you're all saying "What are you talking about? You already knew how..."
Right- I learned the basic mechanism of bike riding three years ago, but yesterday Tripp taught me what I need to know for to/from/on campus riding.  Quite a task granted I never touched a bike again since the initial day of enlightenment in 2005...

I've mastered riding straight, wide turns, stopping, and locking up.  Now I just have to figure out starting with grace, tight turns, and avoiding people!
Stellar.

3 comments:

Tracy Jabbal said...

yes, please continue working on those skills. i CAN'T STAND the people on campus (who obviously had no normal social development) that come within inches of running you over. please do not be one of those people. :O)

Patricia said...

Oh, goodness! I do not want to be one of those bikers! They make me crazy! I'll use my manners and pretty much avoid high traffic times if I can :)

The Dansbys said...

patricia! i am glad you like seeing annalise :) love, amelia