Monday, July 14, 2008

I Love Weekends!

Friday, Grady treated me to a belated anniversary dinner! We've made Buca de Beppo our tradition :) No allergic reaction this year!

After spending all day in the pool, Saturday, I made it my right to browse through the box of childhood photos of Grady. He was the cutest, happiest little boy ever! Someday, I'll get them scanned and show you just how beautiful that smile was!

Sundays are always the bummer of weekends for us since they mean goodbye... But we still had a great time hanging out with the rents, grabbing some Chipotle before I had to head back to the barren wasteland of Chipotle-less Norman...

Good times.

2 comments:

Tracy Jabbal said...

hello from chipotle-less columbia. that just means we love qdoba even more.
im glad yall had a fun anniversary date! :O) shooo shweeeet!
me & aj's 4 year was like sometime in june, but we don't even care anymore really. hahaha. jk all ze way!

The Cain family said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I have Chipotles every 4 miles. Put that in foil and eat it!