Wednesday, July 23, 2008

When I Recluse...

I have so much I want to say, but not the right way to say it... About what? Everything. Things learned, anticipated, dreaded, aspired, missed. But my words aren't much right now.
What I can tell you--I'm ready for change.
I'll let the Beatles do the talking.
This one always brings a smile:

I Will

Who knows how long I've loved you?
You know I love you still.
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to- I will.

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same.

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you when we're together
Love you when we're apart.

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear me to you
How you know I will
I will.

No comments: