Monday, November 24, 2008

Another Countdown Post!

You might have begun to believe that I am no longer obsessed with keeping track of the number of days until my upcoming excitements; alas, I have simply kept them to myself for a while. It is true however that I don't pay as much attention to them because it's way more fun to be startled by the dramatic difference between checks.


I hope these numbers bring as much excitement to you as they do me!
1 day- Grady comes home (closridium perfringes report due)
3 days- Thanksgiving!
25 days- The end of fall quarter/The Prices and I embark on the drive to North Carolina
31 days- Christmas!
37 days- Welcome 2009!
49 days- Winter quarter starts
64 days- I turn 21!
10656 days- One for y'all to figure out :)

Also kind of fun: tallying!
I've been alive for 7607 days so far!
Grady and I have been dating for the last 892 of them!

Ahh, good times

2 comments:

Tracy Jabbal said...

will you be 50 in 10656 days? haha.

i think i've been alive for about 8100 days and alex and i have been together for about 1640 days (thats just roughly 4.5 years since we don't really know when our "anniv" is).

The Cain family said...

I was gonna say a miscalculated 50 years old in 10656 days because it would actually be 10649. UNTIL you add in those dern leap years which makes your calculation dead on.

p.s.-you and tracy are dorks but you make me want to figure out how long we've been together. Do it for me. We started dating August 9, 2002