Friday, August 14, 2009

Whoo Who!

I only have one week left in the long distance portion of my relationship!

Grady got the job with Allen PD and starts work on Monday, August 24th. His last day of work in Waco will be Thursday, August 20th; Grady's father, brother, and I are driving down to Waco frickin' early on Friday, August 21st to get all of the furniture and whatnot out of Grady's current apartment and move him up here! He'll have to live with his 'rents for a week seeing as his new apartment won't be ready for move in until the 29th.

Wanna see where Grady's going to be living? Times Square is mighty pretty; read a bit and have fun! He'll be in a one bedroom A9 plan, which isn't listed on the web page, but it's the same layout as the A6, but 830-something sqft instead of 787 sqft. We also negotiated the same price for the A9 as he would have gotten for the A6. :) He'll be on the fifth floor (and there are elevators)!

I am absolutely in love with his bathroom-to-be; I have honestly never seen a bathroom this big or nice in any apartment ever! I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as we have him moved in!

I'm just so excited to not have to say goodbye anymore. We're so used to being on our own all the time that I'm sure it's going to be incredibly weird being together all the time, but I look forward to driving him crazy, being driven crazy by him, having our first face-to-face fight, and learning how to deal with all of it! I'm more excited about sharing meals, making friends, hanging out, and more together however! People will stop thinking that I've fabricated an imaginary boyfriend :)

No comments: