Friday, September 14, 2007

Silly as it may sound...

During the humiliating years of being a teenager, I managed to miss the importance face washing... I'm not sure why or how... I knew I needed to, I just didn't feel like it I guess? I know- I sound stupid, and I probably was. It's like brushing my hair when I was younger. I wanted to take care of myself, but I didn't really know how. So I ended up with huge knots at the nape of my neck that were less than fun to untangle.
Regardless, I just mastered the face washing concept, and have cleared up considerably! Therefore, I'm incredibly excited.



That is all...

1 comment:

grk said...

congratulations! The value of flossing was lost on me for decades. Many cavities did not pursuade me. However, last year I began to floss. I am a 60-70% percent flosser now. Do you floss?