Thursday, September 27, 2007

This Week...

...feels like it might never end...
It's been crappy and stressful: tests, writing assignments, drama with friends (I'm not a direct party of, however I managed to score the position of mediator...), a lot of abnormal work stuff to be taken care of... It's seemingly perpetual.

But that's ok- my Grady will be here tomorrow!

And in a week, I'll get to see my 58-year-old best friend, Suellen while enjoying some good old fashioned football rivalry!

Additionally, I'm almost to the end of a good book; I love that place- where you're completely hooked and you can actually appreciate the anticipation of closure, not to mention the excitement of picking up a new book!

it'll all be ok... this week will be survived

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

girl... i am totally right there with ya.