Monday, September 17, 2007

Today=spectacular thus far!
In Experiencing Music, we learned how to play the e, d, and c on our recorders; listened to a magical presentation of recorders by a delightful older British chap.
In Mycology, we learned about the difference between respiration and fermentation, and I actually picked up on it as easily as the rest of the class that's full of upper level science majors (me being a lower level education major...).
After class, I received one of the greatest compliments of my life from my boss and her husband- my boss introducing me as "the most wonderful lab assistant [she's] ever had." Her husband informed me that she speaks often of me, and very highly at that. Given Dr. Hoefnagels being the incredibly respected and revered professor that she is, that is kind of a big deal to me. And by "kind of", I mean "quite." I work hard, and I appreciate having a boss that's willing to acknowledge my efforts and ever encourage me!
And nothing after that could possibly beat that, thus the day has continued in a marvelous fashion!

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

don't worry about bad grammar... i like to consider myself more of a descriptionist than a prescriptionist anyway. :oP