Monday, February 2, 2009

Okay, It's Not THAT Bad...

Let's just act like that last post didn't happen, k? I was just at a rough patch in my day, really frustrated and all I wanted was a hug... A Grady hug at that.

I'm doing better now- I promise :) Although, I will admit that it is a daily battle and I continuously have to make the conscious decision to not allow the sadness I feel make my day go poorly. I had a moment of weakness earlier (more like a couple hours of weakness... details).

Things really are good in my life- I just celebrated my 21st birthday, school is even better this quarter, every single article of clothing I own is currently clean, my portion of the house is almost back to my standards, and I'm finally on the last of the Harry Potter books! All aspects of my life are really going nicely, including my relationship stuff most of the time.

If you do pay attention to anything in the previous post, definitely click on the link! It's my favorite song off of Ingrid Michaelson's cd, Be OK. The whole thing is spectacular, but You and I just makes me smile! Grady and I make a lot of silly promises or goofy deals about what we'll do when we're together and get older, most of which we acknowledge as jokes; this song is pretty much just that- simple togetherness, the inside jokes or random conversations exclusive to a relationship, and love!

No comments: