Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Visiting My Old Haunt

I am so excited to be going up to Norman, Oklahoma for the weekend! I'll be able to stay for more than one day this time too! I'm looking forward to catching She-sha's rugby match, my first experience with this sport! And of course I'm excited to celebrate Megan's 21st birthday! It still feels weird for me to be 21, so the idea of buying someone else a drink seems pretty crazy too! But what I'm looking forward to most is just being back in the comfort of "home." I've really really missed my girls, my apartment, my Noma... I know things have changed and none of those are "mine" anymore, (except for the girls- they'll always be my girls) but it is so easy to fall right back into the rhythm of it all and feel reconnected.

This week has been especially hellatious, so this weekend of fun and relaxation with my best friends could not be needed any more than it is right now.

In completely unrelated news- I am so tired of my long hair! I'm thinking I'm just going to give in on the bet and let Tripp win! He knew that I would get sick of it and want to chop it off; I'm thinking that's a testament for his understanding of me and thus deserves to win! I hate wearing it down so it's always in a ponytail or bun. And having it all pulled up makes it heavy and so I've been getting headaches! Not worth it. I'm getting it chopped back up to my chin! I don't know when and who by, but it's going to be soon! Very soon! Pictures to come!

No comments: