Monday, December 10, 2007

Epic Day...



Last night, the news reported that the University of Oklahoma was going to be closed Monday, December 10-- the first day of exams... As previously stated, two posts ago, I was scheduled to take two exams today, Monday, December 10... All of those exams cancelled were going to be rescheduled for sometime this weekend, precise times not to be known until Wednesday, December 12... Fortunately for me, my geography professor decided to make the exam available today if we could "make it safely."

So here's the run down of my day:
  • I found my way into my vehicle that had a sheet of ice about one and a half to two centimeters thick by first pouring scalding hot water on the door handle, and then prying the rest off the windows.
  • I made my way to my exam through the rediculous amounts of broken and fallen trees.I finished off my semester of geography.
  • I fell flat on my toosh in the parking garage.
  • I purchased new windshield wipers.
  • I successfully avoided car accidents as I made my way back to my apartment!

Perhaps by the sweet grace of God, I might get back to P-Town tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

this picture looks so old fashioned... i love it! yur good.