Thursday, December 13, 2007

Plano Sweet Plano?

So I'm safely back in P-town, have been actually since Tuesday... it's been nice-- being with my parents and Grady, with Grady's family and away from the extreme weather plaguing Oklahoma currently. I'm not saying it's been perfect or beautiful here- it's been rainy and relatively chilly- but I've enjoyed Texas so far. I've gotten the vast majority of Christmas shopping done; I still have some gift making to do before I can call myself finished.

Tomorrow, I start my job at the same daycare that my mom works at. I'd be lying if I said I was 100% excited about this job, but then again I'm not 100% against it either. I'm grateful for the opportunity to raise personal funds, but at the same time, I'd really just like to rest. Oh well- too late to back out now...

G'night all.

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

cute new layout. help me with mine over the break. see you in 5!