Sunday, December 2, 2007

Oh, for days like today...

The start was a little rough- didn't feel too well and had a paper to write for mycology, but after that! Mmmm! I vegged out on the couch, just doing whatever on my computer- facebook, sudoku, letter writing, blogging... all the while listening to Christmas music. My roommate, Elisha just read all day, and it was a peaceful afternoon of relaxation. I haven't showered yet (eew, I know) but maybe I'll have a bath once I get home from Redliners rehearsal. The perfect way to clam down before dead week... geez!

Tuesday: math final
Thursday: Redliners concert
Friday through Monday: study like you wouldn't believe
Monday: 8am- Music final, 1pm- geography final
Tuesday: 8am- mycology final , 1pm- geology final
Then I am done for the semester, and I go home!

Good luck, Patricia. Good luck.

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

you can doo eet!
you can doo eet ALL NIGHT LONG!
:O) good luck, patricia, good luck