Saturday, December 15, 2007

It'll Take More Than Just A Breeze...

...to make me fall over.




Work was... alright. First days are always hard, I know that. I was impressed by the rules and regulations imparted by the employee guidelines, my new co-workers are nice, and I'm being paid significantly more than in my lab at OU. On the other hand, I felt a little thrown into the fire- watching kids is a huge responsibility, and when you don't have a general feel for a school, even a specific class room, I'm not sure it's advantageous to just toss someone new into the mix. But I know that's how it works sometimes.

Oh, and early three-year-olds en mass is just a bad idea altogether. Thank goodness I'm being "semi-permanently" placed in the Pre-K 2 room (older four-year-olds).


All I have to say after all of that is thank goodness for my family. I regained sanity by hanging out with my parents and Grady... And then falling asleep super early...

Now I can't sleep...

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

i am ALWAYS up for some retarded escapades. :O)