Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Girls=Drama

And that's why I am officially through with RUF/NEK Lil Sis.
It's not fun anymore.
It's not the club I joined and once loved.

The sticker is off my car.
My wearable paraphernalia has been packed away.
It has been removed from my facebook activities [the true seal of authenticity ;)].

I'm so glad to be done with it.  To be done with them.
Now I can find a way to use my time constructively, in a way that will be uplifting and enjoyable.

More time for studies, apartment shenanigans, other friends, and myself.



Hello freedom,
My name is Patricia.  I know that we have met in passing, but now seems like the perfect opportunity to get better acquainted!

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

crew crew crew!!!

okay and i have waited TOO long for this video! :OP