Sunday, April 27, 2008

So I was going to post the vid of my solo, but it's too big and I don't know how to resize it...  Sorry!

In other news, my weekend was delightful.  The concert was fun and I was glad to hang out with the rents and my boy beforehand and afterward, as well as the next morning before we parted ways!  If you're ever in town or find a Turquoise Cafe, give it a try-- it's delish.
Rebecca's baby shower was incredibly entertaining- my whole reason for going home this weekend.  It was nice to see her, especially given I see her so infrequently.
The rest of my time in Plano was nice too!  I had an sweet time chillin' with the Prices.

But now I'm back in Noma, enduring "dead week" and missing my dog...  We need time to clean and study, so Krumme had to go back to Muskogee for the summer already...

2 comments:

Tracy Jabbal said...

oh-tay here's how ya do it:
go to windows movie maker (mine's under "accessories")... you might not have it though.

anyway, under #1 choose "import video"(either from the camera or from the video file) and then you can edit transitions or make a title for it or whatever.

when you're done, click "file" and "save movie file" (ctrl+p). it will compress it into a wmv that you can easily post through blogger. :O) lemme know how it goes!

Bill said...

I did what Tracy suggested and have posted the video on my blog.

http://cooliodad.blogspot.com

Bill