Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a Weekend

I am the biggest klutz known to man...

Friday- Elisha, Lauren, and I were running across the street to take Krumme on a walk when my knee gave out from under me... Fortunately I had just made it to the side walk as I felt myself falling... Now I have a superman symbol shaped scab on my left knee. Great.

Saturday- The campus wide community service project, Big Event, sent RUF/NEK Lil Sis out to the polo stables for our work and I was directed to work on taking apart an old, broken down barn with a couple of the other girls. We were having a great time with crow bars, hammers, and hard work to demolish the place until I hurt myself yet again... I somehow managed to let go of the hammer mid-swing with my right hand and I smacked my fingers into the beam at the same force and impact as the hammer itself... I had fat fingers stuck in a cup of ice for several hours and now I have regular sized fingers with pretty, bruised knuckles...

I've decided to stay put and indulge in low impact activities today... We'll have to wait and see how dangerous homework is...

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

don't listen to that flores character.

anyway, i LOLed when i read this. not at your expense, of course... :OP