Friday, April 18, 2008

Persistence is Key!

Two meetings of relentless arguing later, the chalk issue has been dropped!

According to student codes, there is a rule that says any miss use of property can be considered vandalism--No one told me that sidewalks were EXCLUSIVELY for walking, but apparently they are.

Regardless, the lady at the last meeting was very nice; she said that we obviously were nice girls and they believe that there was no malicious intent, so they could wave the fine!  She also said that she appreciated our demonstration of concern within our community, our responsibility for having read the resident handbook, and our persistence in our push back. 

Glad that's all over...

More happiness:
It's Friday!
Today is the last time that I'll ever have to attend recitation for chemistry!
I don't have philosophy today!
Two weeks of class, one week of finals and the semester will be over!
I just got the most awesome foundation and powder!
I have a week until I get to see my mommy, daddy, and Grady!

No comments: