Friday, April 25, 2008

My Bad Habits...

Include my willingness to audition for solos and then freak out when the time comes to actually perform them...

I'll admit that I enjoy the validation that is product of competition- winning a little bit of glory, by the merits of vocal quality only in this case...  But I don't really want to stand in front of a crowd and do my own thing.  I have terrible stage fright--how do I keep on finding myself in performance groups?
Oh well, hopefully tonight will go over well and we'll have a good time.

Another habit that I need to break before tonight- I have a tendency to play with my jewelry and fingernails when I'm nervous...


I need to do some laundry before the rents get here (there's one more- letting the laundry stack up until I'm nearly naked.)

And for all the bad, I'll offer you a good habit that I'm building- for relaxation time, I am no longer turning on the tv.  Neigh, I grab my book.  I'm well over halfway through Twilight (which has almost 500 pages) and I just started it on Sunday.  I can hardly wait to get to New Moon!

No comments: